Plans: 1. Improve the engine mounting lugs. Status: The right lower engine mounting lug-plug was accidently drilled off perpendicular a long time ago. I decided today to replace the part. The lug however is complicated in that it is also securing the forward landing gear leg. I created a new lug and went ahead with the install. Installation is quite difficult because the entire air vehicle needs to be cradled first to take the weight off the gear. After building the cradle, disassembly and verifying the new part I decided to leave the existing lug in place. After inspecting the longerons it seemed that structurally I would be doing more harm than good by re-drilling the longerons. Sometimes you need to leave well enough alone. 2. Shorten the enging mount lugs. Status: Complete. Well as long as I had things on the cradle I decided to replace the engine mount lug bolts with shorter ones. The original bolts are way too long for this mount. 3. Add fuel tank fittings. Status: Done. The port for the fuel injection's return line was relocated to enter lower portion on the tank. A 1/4 NPT barb was added and the top hole plugged. Aeromomentum recommended using a lower entry to minimize aeration of the fuel in the tank. 3. Fabricate battery cables. Status: 50% Complete. The cables that run from the battery to the terminal boards were fabbed. I used the Nicopress tool to crimp the ends as opposed to buying a specialized tool. This worked pretty well. I performed a modest pull test successfully to see if they would come off. They held fast. Cabled to the engine and Alternator will still need to be fabbed.