Plans: 1. Install seat lock. The pilot seat is adjustable and slides forward for access to the storage bin. Unfortunately I have found that the release bar doesn't lock reliably. It frequently releases the seat as you enter the cockpit. It could also potentially release during flight or in the event of a hard landing. I decided it would be wise to pin it in the rear position during operations. Status: 50% complete. I bolted a flange to the seat. A T-Pin will drop into a hole down into a receiving block bolted to the chair rail. This will prevent any unexpected motion. 2. Improve the fuel tank supports. Status: 50% complete. I have never liked the cross member fuel support I previously installed. It was the recommended approach. I found that my toes would drag and catch when applying the rudder. Maybe I have big feet but I decided more room is needed. The solution was to create to side supports. I also added a 1/2 inch rubber pad to the support. It’s not quite done yet. While the support works as is, I want to add some addition support to the tank bottom and securing straps.