Plans: 1. Add a support bridge to the bonnet. When I last had the bonnet on the aircraft I found that the act of securing all the screws contorted its shape slightly. I determined that some stiffening under the hood was in order. Status: Complete. I added a bridge like member to the underside of the bonnet. It was a 0.032" right angle curved into the same contour as the rest of the bonnet with a crimp tool. Worked perfectly. 2. Trim windscreen. After the installation of the center section it was apparent the windscreen was too tall. Status: Complete. I trimmed about 2.5" off the height and reinstalled the part. 3. Create lower cabane trim plates. As with the top of the cabanes the lower end requires trim plates. Status: 25% complete. With the bonnet in place I started the creation of templates using marking tape. Once finished the templates will guide making the trim cutouts for each cabane.