Plans: 1. Notch the top cover for the cabanes to pass. Status: Complete. I cut four notches that allow the cabanes to pass. The notches needed to be cut large enough to clear the gussets. This resulted in gaps around the cabanes in the final fitment. I think I will make a fairing for each cabane to give it a more finished look. I also noticed that the windscreen will probably need to be trimmed. It appears to be taller than necessary and close to the bottom side of the upper wing. 2. Install lift turn barrels. Status: I decided to drill out the lift tangs from 5/16" to 3/8" for the lift turnbuckles. This was the simplest and least expensive fix. The tangs should be thick enough with the larger hole to carry the aircrafts weight. I will monitor them to see if there is any deformation. I suspect that the larger turnbuckles are correct or they would not have been supplied. I noticed that they are noted in the plans. So the issue is likely the tang hole was not correctly called out.