Plans: 1. Continue fuselage construction. Status: I made progress on a few items. I finished making the sleeves for attaching the landing gear and cabanes. Basically I cut eight two inch sections that fit within the eight larger sections I cut last session. I coated the inner sections with red loctite and slid them together. I also painted the fuselage gussets with zinc chromate spray on one surface. They will be dry and ready for painting the second side next week. And lastly, I coped several of the fuselage ribs on the top edge. The bottom edges determine the final length so I want to make a fixture to hold them steady while cutting. It will define the final length. I will build the fixture next week. The top edge is at 90 degrees so the vise alone was able to do the job for today's cuts. Sherry took several photos for the record.