Plans: 1. Paint the trim plates. Status: Complete. I am letting the paint dry overnight before attempting installation. Hopefully the paint will stick better with the Weldbond layer. 2. Add a backup battery in the tail. Status: Started. I had added lead weights to the tail to balance the air vehicle awhile back. I anticipate having to keep weight in the tail so I figured adding a backup battery would be better than dead lead weight. The battery requires a switch in the cockpit so I fabbed one up today. Basically this should provide a way to jump start the aircraft or boost the Amp-Hours available with the turn of a switch. This provides recovery options for some conceivable electrical issues. Mostly I just needed to add some weight to the tail.