Plans: 1. Mount the regulated 12VDC terminal block to the sidewall. Status: Complete. A terminal block for the 12VDC comm and transponder power was added to the sidewall on the inside surface. Terminals etc. were added and connected to complete the hook-ups. I decided to perform a full test of the radio and experienced a problem. The headset microphone is not being picked-up by the radio. After some troubleshooting it appears that the radio itself failed. That is all the wiring is fine. I am considering options to fix the issue. 2. Add a backing plate to the equipment rack. Status: Complete. Given that I mounted the transponder to the underside of the tray it left the upper surface available as storage space. I added a backing wall to effectively enclose the space. I am sure it will come in handy for something. Perhaps it will be used for propane to fire guns. Hmmm.