Installed the fabric on the passenger side of the plane. I was able to do this by myself with the help of a few clothes hangers. I decided to stop the fabric at the front of the door frame so that I could still reach behind the panel with ease. One problem area was where the top stringer transitions from horizontal to vertical at the stabilizer. I had to make a few slits in the fabric to allow it to make that curve and one of the slits had to extend past the stringer. I'll fix this slit after I install the pilot side fabric and everything is stretched to its final position. I'm envisioning a small patch that mirrors itself on each side of the stringer.