Re-installed the engine in the plane the other night. I had to send the engine back to Viking in order to take care of a small oil leak. There was a bad seal right behind the flywheel that they changed out and while it was there they added on some updates to the engine. Viking replaced the alternator with a more reliable one, updated the pulleys, installed a thermostat, reworked the cooling system and reworked the air intake. Once I got the engine mounted it was just a matter of hooking up some sensors and she fired right up. While installing the engine I also installed the baggage compartment carpet so that I could run fuel lines.