Brief Description: Reworked wing contacts, built level bracket.
Removed pins and partially slid wings out. Added an extra rivet to prevent the contact base from flexing back away from the contacts. Bent contacts out and inserted foam behind them to hold them out. Dabbed some Noalox compound on the contacts to prevent corrosion. Smeared anti-seize paste on all the spar stubs, as instructed in the plans revision. I pushed the wings back into place and Bill helped me insert the pins. Tested all functions including stall warning OK.
Hooked up the laptop and downloaded log files from yesterday's flight.
Checked prop blade pitch angles because of the vibration I've been feeling. They appear to be off but I couldn't get consistent readings using the digital level with my original hook attached to it. I guess I didn't get an accurate "set" the last time I adjusted them. I thought the angles had been set perfectly even, but I guess not. Perhaps they moved when I torqued the bolts. At any rate, I need a better way to adjust the blades to eliminate any imbalance that might be causing the vibration.
Fabricated a new appliance to hold the level with three-point contact with the blade. Seems pretty solid. Tomorrow I'll remove the spinner and try again to set the blades evenly.