Read ahead and determined that the aft window should be on the airplane so the canopy fit can be checked against it. Unclecoed the turtle deck skins on both sides and reinstalled the aft window starting at the middle and working down both sides, top to bottom. Using that technique it becomes a one-man job.
Pulled back the protective covering from the edges of the canopy and taped the bow and attach angles as instructed. Carolyn helped me lift the bubble on to the frame for the first trial fit. It sure looks like very minimum adjustments will be necessary - maybe a little trimming of the aft edge near the top. The hole for the latch is already there, and I don't see where any trimming will be required at the forward outboard corners as specified in the instructions.
Mike Harris came for a visit and he helped me lift the canopy back off.
The trick of pushing the canopy down against the tape on the forward bow to mark the tangent line didn't seem to work at all for me. Maybe I did it wrong. So I put blue low stick tape on the inside front of the canopy, and put white masking tape on the bow. Next time on I am going to coat the blue tape with carpenter's chaulk and see if that gives me a better transfer to mark the tangent line where the holes will be drilled.
Quit the shop early to go to the house and do research on canopy fitting and trimming.